Instructions for authors
Psychiatria Fennica publishes the following article types: case reports, letters to the Editor, original research articles, reviews.
Manuscripts are accepted in English.
General rules for all article types:
– includes abstract with no specified structure and a list of 4-8 keywords
– a word count is unlimited
– the references shall follow Vancouver style
– a manuscript must include the contact information of the author
– a manuscript shall be sent by e-mail as an attachment (a word document preferred) to email@example.com
– for the next issue the manuscripts should arrive at latest on the 19th of June, 2022, and the issue will be published during autumn 2022
– for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org